Danielle Church, WGRZ

Danielle Church


Buffalo, NY, United States

Contact Danielle

Discover and connect with journalists and influencers around the world, save time on email research, monitor the news, and more.

Start free trial

  • Unknown
  • WGRZ

Past articles by Danielle:

No More Tears hosts 10th annual awards dinner, remembers Buffalonians we lost

More than 500 people showed up, the most they've ever had. → Read More

18-year-old from Cheektowaga sets world record in powerlifting

At 15, Joy Rindfleisch was forced to quit gymnastics. Three years later, she finally is able to cope with it thanks to a new love for another sport. → Read More

Students at Elmwood Village Charter School deliver letters to Engine 2

More than 200 students wrote messages to be delivered to the fire station. → Read More

Ontario costume shop lends a hand to Western New York's theater scene

Theatrix Costume House has been around since 1965 and couldn't believe the news about Buffalo's DC Theatricks. → Read More

Remembering DC Theatricks' legacy over the last 42 years in Buffalo

The costume shop was burned down in a fire on Wednesday. → Read More

NFTA receives first order of electric buses, testing them out

It's part of the state's initiative to go green, mandating all the entire fleet be electric by 2035. → Read More

NFTA evaluates holiday blizzard response

ATU, 1 of 13 unions in the NFTA, says the agency could have done more for employees. → Read More

Buffalo has not put fluoride in water since 2015

A city spokesperson says they will start adding it again at the end of 2023. → Read More

Bills to play in London game in 2023; international fans anticipating rush for tickets

The NFL has yet to announce an opponent, date, or time for the game. → Read More

Orchard Park resident wins $46K in Hamburg raffle

Corrine Gerlock won over $40,000, receiving 60% of the total pot. The other 40% of the proceeds went to the fire hall. → Read More

Local businesses ready for Bills' 1st playoff game

Some places are completely booked. Others are accepting walk-ins. → Read More

Hamlin responds to supporters ahead of first Bills game since his collapse

Damar Hamlin is responding to all the love and support he has received on social media. → Read More

Reality show filming in Buffalo this weekend

The show 'The Baddest Buffalo' will premiere on Amazon Prime in April. → Read More

Facebook group aims to help those stranded in WNY

The group is "Buffalo Blizzard 2022," and it has been used to help people since Snovember 2014. → Read More

If you drive under a travel ban, you will be ticketed, Erie County Executive says

Travel bans are in place for Erie, Niagara, Orleans and Genesee counties. → Read More

Shoppers get out, buy last-minute Christmas gifts ahead of winter storm

All the bad weather Western New York has been getting has also been impacting small businesses' bottom line. → Read More

Snow band moving through the Southern Tier

Drivers traveled through white out conditions at times. → Read More

Bills Mafia bundles up, prepares for more snow in Miami Dolphins game

The seats in Highmark Stadium were covered in snow on Saturday night. → Read More

Stefon Diggs gives early Christmas gift to 9-year-old

Last Thursday, Chandler Frapwell went to the Bills and Lions game in Detroit. He didn't expect the moment of a lifetime at his first Bills game ever. → Read More

Braymiller's Lanes will be torn down after snow causes roof collapse

Master's Barbecue Company next door will also have to be torn down on Sunday. → Read More