Mark Reynolds, WJHL

Mark Reynolds

WJHL

Contact Mark

Discover and connect with journalists and influencers around the world, save time on email research, monitor the news, and more.

Start free trial

Recent:
  • WJHL

Recent articles by Mark:

Storm Team 11: Scattered showers and thunderstorms early tonight

The Storm Team 11 Forecast keeps partly cloudy skies int he area with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms through 10 PM. Low 66. Partly cloudy skies are forecast for Thursday with a 40% chance of scattered afternoon and early evening showers and thunderstorms. The high will be hot at 92 degrees. Partly cloudy […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: Scattered rain threat returns today

STORM TEAM 11 Scattered Rain Threat Returns With added moisture moving into the region, expect scattered showers and storms to develop mainly during the afternoon and evening hours. Latest radar view is available here Seasonable Summer Weather Ahead Weather conditions will be very seasonable mid to late this week with plenty of summer warmth along […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: Slight chance of rain tonight, increase in afternoon and evening storms Tuesday

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for partly cloudy to cloudy skies tonight with a 20% chance of a shower. The low will be 67 degrees. Partly cloudy to cloudy skies are forecast for Tuesday with a 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms. The high will be 86 degrees. Partly cloudy skies are forecast for […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: A hot July 4th weekend on the way

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for fair skies overnight with a low of 64. Saturday will be partly cloudy and hot with a slight chance of a mountain shower or thunderstorm. High 90. Saturday night fireworks for those that have them will be nice. Fair skies are forecast for the region with a low […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: Just a slight chance of an afternoon storm on July 4

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for fair skies with areas of patchy fog late. Low 62. Friday will be partly cloudy and hot with a slight chance of a stray mountain shower. High 89. Partly cloudy skies are forecast for Friday night with a low near 64 degrees. Saturday will be partly cloudy and […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: Cloudy skies with scattered showers and thunderstorms tonight and Wednesday

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for mostly cloudy skies tonight with a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms tonight. the low will be mild at 67 degrees. Wednesday will be mostly cloudy with a 70% chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms. The high will be 84 degrees. Variable cloudy skies are forecast for Wednesday night with […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: Scattered showers possible Thursday morning

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for partly cloudy to clouds skies tonight with a slight chance of showers late. Low 60. We will see a mix of sun and clouds on Thursday with a 30% chance of scattered showers and a stray thunderstorm especially in the morning. High 82. Variable cloudy skies are forecast […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: Scattered showers and a possible storm tonight, clouds and scattered showers Wednesday

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for variable cloudy skies tonight with a 40% chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 62. Look for a mix of sun and clouds on Wednesday with a 40% chance of scattered showers or a stray thunderstorm. High 80. Variable cloudy skies are forecast for Wednesday night with a […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: Scattered rain and storm threat most likely in the afternoon

STORM TEAM 11 Scattered Rain Threat Continues Expect another day of scattered showers along with a few storms this afternoon as temperatures warm into the 70’s. The rain threat will favor those afternoon and evening hours. Latest radar view is available here. Mainly P.M. Storms Friday Additional showers and storms will be scattered during the […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: Clouds, scattered showers and cool air will stay with us through Thursday

Variable cloudy skies are forecast for tonight with scattered showers. Low 56. Variable cloudy skies are forecast for Thursday with a 60% chance of showers and a few thunderstorms. High 76. Variable cloudy skies are forecast for Thursday night with a 60% chance of scattered showers and a possible thunderstorm. Low 59. Look for a […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: Cool air and scattered showers stick around a few more days

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for variable cloudy skies tonight with a chance of scattered showers.  Low 55. Variable cloudy skies are forecast for Wednesday with a 50% chance of scattered showers.  The high will be cool at 70 degrees. Variable cloudy skies are forecast for Wednesday night with a 30% chance of scattered […] → Read More

Storm Team 11 Forecast: Variable cloudy skies tonight with scattered showers and thunderstorms

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for variable cloudy skies tonight with a 50% chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 64. Variable cloudy skies are forecast for Friday with a 50% chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 85. Partly cloudy skies are forecast for Friday night with a 30% chance of scattered showers […] → Read More

Storm Team 11: Partly cloudy tonight, a few scattered afternoon showers and thunderstorms possible Wednesday

The Storm Team 11 Forecast: Partly cloudy skies tonight with a low near 62 degrees. Wednesday will give way to a mix of sun and clouds with a 30% chance for a few scattered afternoon and early evening showers and thunderstorms. High 86. Look for an increase in cloud cover tomorrow night with a few […] → Read More

Storm Team 11 Forecast: Variable cloudy skies tonight and Wednesday with scattered showers possible

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for variable cloudy skies with a few scattered showers early tonight. Patchy fog will be possible overnight with a low near 60 degrees. Look for a mix of sun and clouds on Wednesday with a 30% chance of scattered showers and a few possible thunderstorms. High 78. Variable cloudy […] → Read More

Storm Team 11 Forecast: Cloudy and cool with locally heavy rainfall Wednesday

The Storm Team 11 Forecast keeps the clouds and rain in the area tonight as low pressure dominates the area. The chance of rain is 80% tonight with a low of 52 degrees. Cloudy skies and rain are forecast for Wednesday. Rainfall may be locally heavy at times. The high will be near 58 degrees. […] → Read More

Storm Team 11 Forecast: Clouds and showers late tonight into Wednesday

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for cloudy skies tonight with a 30% chance of rain late. Low 44. Wednesday will be cloudy and slightly warmer with a 40% chance of showers. High 64. Cloudy skies are forecast for Wednesday night with a 30% chance of rain. Low 48. Thursday will give way to a […] → Read More

Storm Team 11 Forecast: Rain and clouds early tonight with a Freeze Warning for Saturday morning

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for clouds and rain tonight with slow clearing overnight. A Freeze Warning is in effect for Saturday morning. The low will be near 32 degrees. Look for a mix of sun and clouds with chilly temperatures on Saturday. The high will be 54 degrees. Temperatures will stay in the […] → Read More

Storm Team 11 Forecast: Skies clear tonight with a Frost Advisory in effect for Thursday morning

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for clearing skies with frost possible. A Frost Advisory is in effect. The low will be 35 degrees. Partly cloudy skies are forecast for Thursday with an afternoon high near 64 degrees. Clouds and rain are back in the forecast for Thursday night with a low of 43 degrees. […] → Read More

Storm Team 11 Forecast: Variable cloudy skies tonight and Friday with scattered showers and cool temperatures

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for variable cloudy skies tonight with a 40% chance of scattered showers. Low 44. Friday will give way to variable cloudy skies with a 30% chance of scattered showers through the early afternoon. The high will be cool at 60 degrees. Skies will slowly clear Friday night with a […] → Read More

Storm Team 11 Forecast: Partly cloudy tonight with a few showers Tuesday morning – Rain chances increase Wednesday and Thursday

The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for partly cloudy skies tonight with a low near 40 degrees. Look for a few clouds and a few scattered showers early Tuesday morning followed by afternoon sun. The high will be 72. The rain chance Tuesday morning is 20%> Clouds increase across the region tomorrow night with a […] → Read More