Samuel Sutton,

Samuel Sutton

Texas, United States

Contact Samuel

Discover and connect with journalists and influencers around the world, save time on email research, monitor the news, and more.

Start free trial

  • Unknown
  • El Paso Times
  • ReporterNews

Past articles by Samuel:

Man trying to walk across San Angelo highway hospitalized after being hit by pickup

Traffic on Loop 306 at the Southwest exit is being rerouted while police investigate a crash. → Read More

San Angelo becomes 'Music Friendly Community' as announced by Governor Greg Abbott

Friday was a positive day for San Angelo musicians, as the West Texas city was named a "Music Friendly Community." → Read More

San Angelo ISD announces new band directors for Central, Lake View

The San Angelo Independent School District announced new band directors for Central and Lake View high schools Thursday. → Read More

W. 30th Street search uncovers 7.5 grams of heroin and 1.5 grams of meth in San Angelo

Tom Green County Sheriff's deputies found heroin and meth during a search warrant June 6 morning. → Read More

ANGELO FOOTBALL CLINIC: Get to know Matt Wells, Texas Tech's new head coach

Here's what Texas Tech's new head coach Matt Wells had to say about his new team, and how he handled leaving his alma mater. → Read More

Things to do with Dad this Father's Day in San Angelo

Looking for stuff to do with Dad this weekend? Here are some events going on this Father's Day weekend in San Angelo. → Read More

2 media teams, 1 lemonade stand girl raise money for NOAA radios

San Angelo's lemonade stand girl helps two media teams and one nonprofit raise money for NOAA weather radios for the elderly. → Read More

Mathis Field Cafe in San Angelo Regional Airport up for sale

Mathis Field Cafe' is up for sale, according to a Facebook Marketplace post. The sellers are asking for $200,000. → Read More

HAPPENING NOW: San Angelo first responders rush to home engulfed in smoke on Howard Street

Police and firefighters rushed to a home engulfed in smoke in the 400 block of Howard Street, around 4:30 p.m. Thursday. → Read More

San Angelo man, 68, arrested on child indecency charge

A 68-year-old San Angelo man was arrested on a charge of indecency with a child after the incident was reported about a year later. → Read More

Fourth Dollar Tree location being constructed in San Angelo

A building is currently being constructed at 2918 S. Bryant Blvd. with a Dollar Tree logo out front. → Read More

Construction progressing at San Angelo's new Ultimate Air location

San Angelo's Ultimate Air Trampoline Park has seen construction progress lately as owner Buddy Caubble said he hopes to open in the Fall. → Read More

Here's what to expect from Wednesday's potential severe weather in San Angelo

The National Weather Service is predicting showers and thunderstorms for Wednesday, June 5, 2019. This weather is likely to be severe. → Read More

San Angelo City Council approves contract to fix Martin Luther King water main break

On Tuesday, June 4, City Council approved a $501,716.25 contract awarded to Darnell Construction for the repair of the break that happened on Feb. 7. → Read More

Chick-fil-A in Sunset Mall hosts ribbon cutting for new 'Curbside Drive-Up' spots

Chick-fil-A Sunset Mall introduced seven new Curbside Drive-Up spots with a ribbon-cutting at the mall, 4001, Sunset Drive. → Read More

No horsing around, a horse just showed up at the city shelter in San Angelo

Someone didn't hold their horses as animal control found a black horse in the 1400 block of East 17th Street Wednesday. → Read More

Man arrested after San Angelo woman gets flipped off mattress, has cell phone snapped

A man was arrested three months after a woman was flipped off a mattress and had her phone snapped in half, according to an arrest affidavit. → Read More

Railway Museum is cleaning house with garage sale June 15

The Railway Museum at 703 S. Chadbourne St. will be having a garage sale from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 15, 2019. → Read More

Storms to creep into San Angelo starting Tuesday evening; here's what to expect

A 40% chance of storms will make its way into the area due to an upper-level disturbance Tuesday evening. The likelihood will rise to 60% Wednesday. → Read More

San Angelo community honors veterans with Memorial Day events

A number of events took place in San Angelo Monday to honor the fallen on Memorial Day. → Read More